Telecoms legal services
From Code Power applications, diversionary works advice, to drafting and negotiating terms for surveying, planning and civils works, we offer must-have advice for telecoms operators, large and small.
Our telecommunications legal services include:
- Code Power applications to OFCOM in accordance with the Communications Act 2003
- Contract drafting/negotiation for all civil works, surveying, planning and build procurement
- Drafting, review and negotiation of terms and conditions for business sales, products/services and service level agreements
- Management and resolution of all disputes and settlements
- Advice and administration of all matters relating to the New Roads and Street Works Act
- Environmental compliance
- Local authority support
- Supplier and wider stakeholder management
Want legal advice specific to the telecommunications industry?